Multi-Client Study: Poland (Order) (September 2017)
This report on the construction equipment in Poland is one of a series produced by Off-Highway Research.
The aim of this report is to present an accurate overview of the development of the construction equipment sector in Poland since 2012, assessing the major changes that have taken place, and those which are likely to occur by the year 2021. The methodology for this report will see an extensive period of in-country research undertaken in early to mid-2017, including in-depth interviews with the manufacturers, importers, distributors and dealers of construction equipment.
The report follows the normal format of an Off-Highway Research Multi-Client Study, which has been developed with an emphasis on clarity. The coverage of the report is organised as follows:
Political and Economic History
Geography: Climate, topography, population, major cities.
For each product, the following coverage is offered:
• Market Size and Trends • Market Shares
• Foreign Trade • Domestic Manufacture and Assembly
• Component Sourcing • Population and End-Users
• Machines Available • Forecast to 2021
Manufacturer Profiles: A review of the major domestic manufacturers, offering the following coverage:
• Background • Distribution • Product Range
• Turnover • Joint Ventures • Component Sourcing
• Employees • Key Personnel • Exports
• Output • Manufacturing Facilities • Future Developments
Distributor and Importer Profiles:
A review of the major distributors and importers in the country, offering the following coverage:
• History • Outlets • Employees
• Franchises • Company Formation and Ownership • Future Developments
• Turnover • Sales, 2012-2016 • Key Personnel
Proposed Start of Research: May 2017
Publication Date: September 2017